1 kg of potatoes
4 herbo cubes
300 g fresh cream
A little nutmeg
Chives for serving
1. First peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and put them in a medium saucepan
2. add cold water until covered fully.
3. Add salt to the water and cover pot. 4. Let the potatoes boil in strong fire.
5. Once they boil, lower to medium fire. 6. Cover the pot and cook for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soften.
7. Drain the potatoes well put back in the pot on low heat until dry.
8. Then add the herbo cubes and stir with a whisk until homogenize.
9. Turn off the heat and put the cream until to homogenize the puree.
10. At the end add salt, pepper and rub a little nutmeg.
11. Serve with chopped chives.