For the fillet:
600 g beef steak
3 Herbo Cubes thyme and rosemary
1. Put a non-stick pan on high heat.
2. Add salt / pepper and olive oil to the fillets.
3. Put the fillets in the pan for 2 minutes and leave another 2 until they get color.
4. Once they get a nice color add 3 herbo cubes
5. Using a spoon, add the melted Herbo Cubes in the fillets for a 4-5 minutes until flavored.
6. When our fillets are flavored, we put them steaks on a grill. It is important to them let rest for 5 minutes.
7. Finally, serve the beef steak and the french fries that you can see here….