1. 1 package of ready-made pizza dough
2. 500 g cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
3. 5 tbsp. mustard
4. Olive oil
6. Cumin (optional)
7. Paprika (optional)
8. 4 herbo cubes of basil
1.Preheat the oven to 200oC and lubricate the base of the pan with olive oil and spread the dough.
2. In a pan with oil paste, put the dough pizza and fold the edges carefully and pierce the dough with a fork
3. In a bowl put the mustard with the cumin and the paprika and stir.
4.Melt the 3 herbo cubes basil and add to the mixture with the mustard
5. Then spread the mixture with the mustard on the entire surface of the dough.
6. Marinate the cherry tomatoes with herbo cubes, salt and pepper and place them in order on the surface of dough
7. Bake the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes and then lowers its temperature oven at 180oC and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve with mozzarella and drops of melted herbo cubes