Fried eggs with Sriracha and Pastourma
200g chopped onion
20g of olive oil
2 red peppers in thin slices
20g tomato puree
2 herbo cubes
Sweet paprika (optional)
5 gr sriracha
20g of pastourma in thin slices
5g Chopped parsley / coriander (optional)
1. Heat the pan over medium heat and add the olive oil and peppers
2. Add salt and stir regularly until our vegetables are soft
3. Then add the pastourma, cumin and paprika and cook for 1-2 minutes until they smell like spices.
4. Add the tomato paste, the herbo cubes and the sriracha and stir until the excess liquids evaporate for about 10 minutes.
5. With the help of a spoon we create cases large enough so that the eggs can fit inside
6. Carefully break an egg in each case and salt
7. Turn up the heat and cover with a lid until the egg white is firm and the yolk is wet.
8. Serve with chopped fresh parsley or cilantro